“The Joque™...sexy and versatile, it's the only harness you will ever need!”
The Joque™ is a two strap style harness which has been designed with comfort, quality, flexibility and fun in mind. Handcrafted and made to last, its versatile and lightweight, the Joque™ is discreet and simply the only harness you will ever need!
The elastic O-ring is stretchable making it suitable for a variety of different dildos and attachments that works with both single and double dildos, so every use can be a new experience. The simplicity of the O-ring means it’s easy to switch dildos, even during play; you slide the toy of choice through the O-ring and slide out when you’re done. As the O-ring is also made from the same stretchy material, it won’t lose shape!
The Joque™ has comfortable and adjustable leg straps and belt}. The belt is secured with Velcro and has a unique second elastic pull feature which locks your product in place. The locking mechanisms on the leg strap lets you move sliders into place and the locking teeth holds the straps and harness securely.
The new Joque™ now also has two internal mini vibe pockets (vibes not included) one above and one below the O-ring. This improved design allows for extra vibration stimulation of your toy, as well for the wearer as for the receiver. The mini vibes can be easily inserted into the pockets from the inside of the pouch and as they sit in front of the toy, they are not directly against you and your partner; creating an additional pleasurable and sensual sensation. The mini vibes can also be turned on or off through the fabric, so play never needs to be interrupted.
For those of you who like packing, the Joque™ is the perfect harness to pack since it is comfortable, lightweight with breathable fabric making it suitable to wear for extended periods of time!
- Jock-style strap on harness; double strap
- Hand-crafted and ethically manufactured, designed to last
- Comfortable and flexible
- Fully hygienic and sanitary
- Adjustable leg straps and belt
- Stretchable elastic O-ring to fit dildos of different shapes and sizes
- Works with single and double dildos
- Two internal pockets above and below the O-ring to accommodate mini bullet vibes (bullet vibes not included)
- Belt secured with Velcro and has second elastic pull feature that locks your product in place
- Locking mechanisms on the leg strap lets you move sliders into place, then the locking teeth holds the straps and harness securely
- Perfect for pack and play
- Travel friendly
- Breathable fabric suitable for extended period of wear
- High quality Nylon / Spandex / Velcro
- Feels like “virtual second skin”
- Unique wicking elements that draw moisture away from the body
- New tagless labels
- Suitable for those with a vegan lifestyle
- Attractive satin storage pouch
- Please note that toys, dildos, accessories and attachments pictured or mentioned, including bullets and mini-vibes are not included, however are available for individual purchase at select stores.
- 1-Year warranty
- Wash before use
- Hand or machine washable (preferably in a wash bag)
- Low temperature tumble dry or lay flat to dry
Which size Joque™ is for you?
Start with measuring for the perfect fit.
For Joque™ you will need to consider Belt measurements (hips), Leg measurements (thighs) to determine which Joque™ will produce
the best fit for you, or your partner.
SIZE A or SIZE B:
Follow these simple steps to determine which Joque™ product will fit you perfectly!
To determine if you or your partner is a size A or B, you will need to consider both the Belt and Leg strap measurements.
MEASURING FOR THE BELT:
To measure which size is best for the wearer; first consider where you will be wearing it whether it’s on your waist (high ride) or on your hips (low ride).
If you prefer to wear your harness high, instead of low (please be aware many wearers like to wear their harness low as they want it to sit on their
clitoris so it allows for stimulation where ever possible); measure around your waist instead of your hips.
Wrap the measuring tape around your hips (or waist if applicable), where you would wear your belt. Take the number where the tape
measure completes and crosses over itself. You should add a few (3-4) inches to this measurement for size fluctuation and room for
sizing adjustment. Take the measurement and see size chart above for Belt and determine which belt would be best.
(You should be able to select a size that is reflective of your belt size. So for example: if you wear a size 32 belt, and it has a good fit
with a couple holes for adjustment, you should select the Joque that best fits 32 inches).
MEASURING FOR THE LEG STRAPS:
To measure which size is best for the wearer; first figure out where you will be wearing it on your hips (or waist if applicable). The best way to do this is to put on a regular belt, as this will help you to have a place to start and finish measurement on the next step.
Next take the tape measure and start by taking the end of it and holding it in the center of the belt (in line with your belly button).
Slide the measuring tape between your legs. Select which leg you want to use for measuring and wrap the measuring tape taught around
the back of that leg (around the butt check) and then bring it back around to the front back to the center of the belt where you started the measurement.
In essence you should have the measuring tape wrapped fully around one of your legs tautly (but not so tight it restricts blood flow) with the start and end
point of the measuring tape being the front center of your belt.
Take the leg strap measurement, and then subtract 14 inches, this should give you the length of leg strap you need for the harness to fit securely but still
be comfortable. See size charge above Leg Straps.