Rectal Dilator Set MEDIUM
The Intimate Rose Medium Anal Dilator Set includes sizes 3-6 of our high-quality, medical-grade rectal dilators. They are firm enough to hold their shape, but are significantly smoother and more comfortable than dilators made of plastic.
- Rectal Dilators for Men and Women. The smooth, hourglass shape helps to relax the pelvic floor and reduce symptoms of pelvic pain, and restore or improve elasticity of the anal opening.
- 4 Progressive Sizes. Each size ranges from 0.6" to 1.1" in diameter, gradually progressing to reach your goal.
- Designed by Dr. Amanda Olson. A Doctor of Physical Therapy and Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation Specialist.
- Safety & Comfort. Made with medical grade silicone for your safety and comfort.
- Detailed Instructions. For Use from Medical Professionals Specializing in Pelvic Floor Health. Dilators can be used for both medical or recreational purposes.
Intimate Rose anal dilators were designed by Dr. Amanda Olson for use by all genders and sexes. The dilators come in 8 progressive sizes. The medical grade silicone provides safety and comfort.
- Helps Treat Constipation and Fecal Incontinence
- Reduces and Relieves Pelvic Pain
- Cancer Treatment Recovery
- Detailed Instructions from Medical Professionals
- Medical or Recreational Use
Anal Dilator Developed By a Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist
Many find success using rectal dilators for constipation, fissures, fecal incontinence, complications from Crohn’s Disease/IBD, and painful anal intercourse. Those with anal stenosis or scar tissue following cancer treatment (chemotherapy, radiation, surgery) for anal, colon, ovarian, uterine, cervical, vulvar, and sometimes breast cancer also find treatment with a rectal dilator useful.