“For complete control all of the time, sexy and fashionable... the Pearl Theo™ is the only harness you will ever want!”
Created to indulge the fashion conscious, the Pearl Theo™ is our gorgeous and attractive thong style strap on harness. Strong, sexy yet delicate and sensual, the Pearl Theo™ is beautifully hand crafted using luxurious and sensual materials. The Pearl Theo™ is one you will want to show off!
The unique elastic O-ring is stretchable making it suitable for a variety of different dildos and attachments which also works with single and double dildos, so every use can be a new experience.
The simplicity of the O-ring means it’s easy to switch dildos, even during play; you slide the toy of choice through the O-ring and slide out when you’re done. As the O-ring is also made from the same stretchy material, the single strap style of the Pearl Theo™ gives you total control over your dildo, keeping it stable; and when you’re done, the O-ring pops back into its original shape.
The new Pearl Theo™ now also has two internal mini vibe pockets one above and one below the O-ring. This improved design allows for extra vibration stimulation for both the wearer and the receiver. The mini vibes (not included) can be easily inserted into the pockets from the inside of the pouch and as they sit in front of the toy, they are not directly against you and your partner’s skin creating an additional pleasurable and sensual sensation. The mini vibes can also be turned on or off through the fabric, so play never needs to be interrupted.
The Pearl Theo™ has comfortable and adjustable thong strap and belt. The belt is secured with Velcro and has a unique second elastic pull feature which locks your product in place.
The Pearl Theo™ is brilliant for increased intimacy and the lightweight and breathable fabric means it can be worn for extended periods of time.
- Hand-crafted and ethically manufactured
- Thong style harness; single strap gives you total control over your dildo
- Fully hygienic and sanitary
- Adjustable leg straps and belt
- Stretchable elastic O-ring to fit dildos of different shapes and sizes
- Works with single and double dildos
- Two internal pockets above and below the O-ring to accommodate mini bullet vibes (not included)
- Belt secured with Velcro and has second elastic pull feature that locks your product in place
- Easy to reach and convenient condom pocket
- Can be worn for an extended period of time
- Travel friendly
- Breathable fabric suitable for extended period of wear
- High quality Nylon / Spandex / Velcro
- Corrosion resistant brass snaps with Pearlescent accents
- Unique wicking elements that draw moisture away from the body
- New tagless labels
- Suitable for those with a vegan lifestyle
- Attractive satin pouch, perfect to store your harness
- Please note that toys, dildos, accessories and attachments pictured or mentioned, including bullets and mini-vibes are not included however are available for individual purchase at select stores.
- 1-Year warranty
- Wash before use
- Hand or machine washable (preferably in a wash bag)
- Low temperature tumble dry or lay flat to dry
Which size Theo™ is for you?
Start with measuring for the perfect fit.
For Theo™ you will need to consider Belt measurements (hips), groin measurements to determine which Theo™ will produce the best fit for you, or your partner.
SIZE A or SIZE B:
Follow these simple steps to determine which Theo™ product will fit you perfectly!
To determine if you or your partner is a size A or B, you will need to consider both the Belt and thong strap measurements.
MEASURING FOR THE BELT:
To measure which size is best for the wearer; first consider where you will be wearing it whether it’s on your waist (high ride) or on your hips (low ride).
If you prefer to wear your harness high, instead of low (please be aware many wearers like to wear their harness low as they want it to sit
on their clitoris so it allows for stimulation where ever possible); measure around your waist instead of your hips.
Wrap the measuring tape around your hips (or waist if applicable), where you would wear your belt. Take the number where the tape
measure completes and crosses over itself. You should add a few (3-4) inches to this measurement for size fluctuation and room for
sizing adjustment. Take the measurement and see size chart above for Belt and determine which belt would be best.
(You should be able to select a size that is reflective of your belt size. So for example: if you wear a size 32 belt, and it has a
good fit with a couple holes for adjustment, you should select the Joque that best fits 32 inches).
MEASURING FOR THE THONG STRAP:
To measure which size is best for the wearer; first figure out where you will be wearing it on your hips (or waist if applicable).
The best way to do this is to put on a regular belt, as this will help you to have a place to start and finish measurement on the next step.
Next you should take your tape measure and start by taking the end of it and holding it in the center of the belt (in line with your belly button).
Slide the measuring tape between your legs. You want to stretch the measuring tape straight and taught to the center of the back of the belt (around
where your tail bone is).
Take the measurement, and then subtract 7 inches, this should give you the length of leg strap you need for the harness to fit securely but still be comfortable.
See size charge above Thong Strap.