XO Flo Menstrual Cup
Say hello to XO Flo! With proper care and use, your XO Flo can last for years of period protection that's better for your body and the environment. XO Flo's patented design features were developed to make insertion, removal, and wear more comfortable.
XO Flo is a reusable menstrual cup made in the USA with flexible, body-safe medical grade silicone. Wear your XO Flo for up to 12 hours at a time - even while sleeping, swimming, or exercising!
What makes XO Flo different?*
- XO Flo holds more fluid (38 ml) than most other cups due to its rounded shape and high, angled release holes.
- XO Flo’s patented intertwined inner support rings form an “X” and “O” which provide different cup opening experiences, depending on how you fold it. Try a soft release by folding on “O” or a more springy release on “X”.
- Smooth outer wall for comfortable insertion, removal, and all-day wear. No need for a thick, uncomfortable rim like other cups!
- Inner rings come together towards the base so removal is as easy as pinch and remove.
- XO Flo’s soft beaded stem is designed to be both trimmable and super comfortable when left untrimmed. Please note: When removing the XO Flo, grip the stem as high as possible, as the smallest bead is there to help you locate your XO Flo, but is not designed to be tugged.
*Features listed are patented in combination with other patented features .U.S. Patents D832,438; 10,806,204.
Should I get the XO Flo or XO Flo Mini?
Menstrual Cup Cleaning & Care
After use, wash your menstrual cup with mild soap and water before reinsertion.
At the end of your cycle, wash and dry the menstrual cup before storing it in the drawstring fabric bag provided. Do not store your menstrual cup in a plastic bag or airtight container.
At the beginning of your next cycle, thoroughly wash your cup with mild soap and water before using. You may also choose to boil the cup in an open pan for up to 5 minutes. Note that prolonged boiling may damage your cup.
XO Flo has two small holes near the opening of the cup which should be kept clean. Do not use a toothpick or other sharp objects to clean the holes as this may damage the cup. Instead, submerge the cup in water and squeeze the water out through the holes. Your menstrual cup may naturally discolor slightly over time. This does not impair its function.
We always encourage new users to use pantyliners as back-up on their first cycle of using a menstrual cup, just in case. If you'd like more help choosing reusable cloth pads or a menstrual cup, simply get in touch with us and we can help you find the perfect products for your needs.
Most people don't find the detailed sizing information below necessary when choosing their menstrual cup. If you're curious, or if you have specific sizing needs, the table below shows sizing specifications for XO Flo & XO Flo Mini.
|Capacity to airholes||Diameter at rim||Total length||Length without stem|
|XO Flo||38 ml||45 mm||86 mm||55 mm|
|XO Flo Mini||31 ml||41 mm||74 mm||45 mm|