ERGONOMIC MEETS EROTIC
Tilt is uniquely contoured to be comfortable and wearable. Plus, it’s designed with dual motors to stimulate two pleasure points at once. The sculpted external arm allows for simultaneous clitoral or perineal stimulation, and endless exploration.
THE HEAT IS ON
Tilt warms to 104° F / 40° C, just above body temp, for a natural, sensual heat. WarmSense™ technology delivers rapid, even heat throughout the material so you can let your body relax and your mind stay focused on the fun.
MORE THAN A VERSATILE PLEASURE PLUG
Tilt uses WarmSense™ Technology to warm quickly to 104° F / 40° C, just above body temp, for a natural, sensual heat that feels like a warm partner. The dual stimulation points each have vibrating ends (internal and external) which can be independently controlled. The versatile design allows for the stimulation of the G-spot or prostate tissue, and clitoral or perineum areas.
Tilt was designed to remain in place as you explore. It can be used anally or vaginally and rotated to stimulate different areas. Patent-pending warming technology makes Tilt easily wearable. Your imagination is the limit!
- Tilt can be used vaginally or anally, for G-spot or prostate pleasure. If you want to use Tilt for both vaginal and anal stimulation, we recommend using a condom each time you use it.
- Always wash Tilt before and after each use.
- We recommend using your favorite water-based lube with all Lora DiCarlo products.
- Turn Tilt on by pressing and holding the power button for 1.5 seconds until the light-ring fluctuates.
- Press the warming button to heat Tilt..
- If it is your first time using a plug we recommend gently inserting the product while it is powered off to get used to the sensations and find the right position for your anatomy.
- One-Touch Setting - Press the power button when the vibrator is running to return to level 1.
- If you are using Tilt anally, make sure to massage and stretch your anus before inserting.
- Take your time and enjoy the journey! It may take some practice to find just the right placement for the most pleasure.
- Once you’ve found the right placement, turn on the vibrations and explore! Many people like to rock back and forth while sitting or laying down. Others enjoy walking or standing - it’s entirely up to you!
- You can flip Tilt to face forward or backward to find just the right angle and pressure against your favorite spots - make sure you explore both the internal and external vibrators on different parts of your body.
- Turn Tilt off by pressing and holding the power button for 1.5 seconds until the light-ring flashes.
- Wash and keep Tilt in the provided storage bag.
THE PLEASURE IS ALL YOURS
We encourage you to join our wellness coaching consultations that will help you get acquainted with your new pleasure product and provide a certified coach for any questions you may have. You can book on-demand sessions here. For any additional information, please visit loradicarlo.com/faq, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MATERIALS AND QUALITY
Tilt is made from high quality, body-safe materials, including premium silicone and ABS plastic. Our products are phthalate and latex-free and are in accordance with international standards for materials, production, and safety.
Charge Tilt for at least 1 hour before the first use by placing the magnetic USB charging cable over the charging contacts on the back of the device and connecting to a safe power source. Once plugged in Tilt will display the charging status by gradually lighting the light-ring around the power button. When the light-ring is fully lit with a solid white light, your device is fully charged.
Note: Do not charge while in water or while the product is wet. Always make sure the USB charging cable and charging contacts on the device are completely dry before charging. Use only the official Lora DiCarlo charging cable to ensure safe and effective charging.
LOW POWER WARNING: When powered on, the light-ring will flutter if there are 5 minutes or less of use time remaining.
AUTO-SHUTOFF: If the warming or vibration settings are not activated within 5 minutes of powering on, Tilt will turn off. If only the warming function is turned on (no vibration) the product will turn off automatically after 15 minutes.
CARING FOR TILT
PRODUCT LOCK: To ensure Tilt doesn’t turn on at the wrong time, such as during travel, you can disable and lock all of the buttons. Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the vibrator button for three seconds until the light-ring flutters. Repeat this combination to unlock the device and the LED will flutter again.
CLEANING, STORAGE, AND SAFETY: Always clean Tilt with mild soap and water or a purpose-made, silicone-safe cleanser before and after each use. Tilt is waterproof up to 1 meter/3 feet so you can use it in the bath or shower, and run it under the faucet or fully submerge it for thorough cleaning. Wipe dry with a clean lint-free cloth and store in a cool, dry location.
Use only water-based lubricants and personal moisturizers, as oil or silicone-based formulas can damage the materials and reduce the lifespan of your device. Note: Do not boil, microwave, or run Drift through a dishwasher or sterilizer, as extreme heat and harsh detergents can damage the product.Do not use silicone, alcohol, acetone, petroleum, acidic, or alkaline-based products on Drift as it can damage the product materials.
NOTE: Do not boil, microwave, or run Tilt through a dishwasher or sterilizer, as extreme heat and harsh detergents can damage the product.Do not use silicone, alcohol, acetone, petroleum, acidic, or alkaline-based products on Tilt as it can damage the product materials.
Materials: Medical grade silicone and ABS plastic
Charging: 2 hours
Use Time: 1 hour
Interface: 4 Buttons